Today’s economy has had a devastating effect on people’s financial future, and there has never been a greater need for what we do.
People need to make more money, save more money and get a personalized financial road map to help reach their goals.
- Overall, 61% (of survey respondents) said they always or usually live paycheck to paycheck.1
- 54% of all workers surveyed have saved less than $25,000 toward their retirement.2
- 33% of workers expect to work past age 65,2 and people say they will need to postpone their retirement 4.2 years on average, which would be the first time in history that the retirement age significantly increased.3
- Only 44% of households have an individual life insurance policy, and 30% have no individual or employer-provided life insurance, according to a recent survey by LIMRA.4
- Almost 8 in 10 people don’t even have an insurance agent or broker.5
- The average American family carries $8,000 to $10,000 in credit card debt.6
There has never been a better time to start a new business with Primerica.
- CNBC.com, September 16, 2009
- “The 2010 Retirement Confidence Survey: Confidence Stabilizing, But Preparations Continue to Erode,” Employee Benefit Research Institute, March 2010
- Retirement at the Tipping Point, Age Wave, Harris Interactive, May 2009
- The USA Today, December 3, 2010, “Millions of Families Missing Safety Net”
- The Wall Street Journal, August 29, 2010, “More Go Without Life Insurance”
- CNNMoney.com, April 16, 2009
Financial Needs Analysis
Millions of families have benefited from receiving a complimentary Financial Needs Analysis (FNA) from Primerica. Our proven financial concepts can forever change the way people think about and manage their money.
Our simple 4-step process helps consumers start their journey to financial freedom:
- Begin with a customized,
- Make sure you are properly
protected in all aspects of your life.
- Get on a path to debt freedom.
- Take the steps to become
Primerica has common sense solutions to today’s financial challenges.