Today’s economy has had a devastating effect on people’s financial future, and there has never been a greater need for what we do.
People need to make more money, save more money and get a personalized financial road map to help reach their goals.
- Overall, 76% (of survey respondents) said they always or usually live paycheck to paycheck.1
- 57% of all workers surveyed have saved less than $25,000 toward their retirement.2
- 26% of workers expect to work past age 70.2
- Only 44% of households have an individual life insurance policy, and 30% have no individual or employer-provided life insurance, according to a recent survey by LIMRA.3
- Almost 8 in 10 people don’t even have an insurance agent or broker.4
- The average American family carries $8,220 in credit card debt, according to Experian analysis of March 2013 credit files.5
There has never been a better time to start a new business with Primerica.
- CNNMoney.com, June 24, 2013
- The 2013 Retirement Confidence Survey, Employee Benefit Research Institute, March 2013
- BusinessExaminer.com, viewed on October 8, 2013
- Creditcards.com, viewed on October 8, 2013
Financial Needs Analysis
Millions of families have benefited from receiving a complimentary Financial Needs Analysis (FNA) from Primerica. Our proven financial concepts can forever change the way people think about and manage their money.
Our simple 4-step process helps consumers start their journey to financial freedom:
- Begin with a customized,
- Make sure you are properly
protected in all aspects of your life.
- Get on a path to debt freedom.
- Take the steps to become
Primerica has common sense solutions to today’s financial challenges.