Today’s economy has had a devastating effect on people’s financial future, and there has never been a greater need for what we do.
People need to make more money, save more money and get a personalized financial road map to help reach their goals.
- Three-quarters of American workers polled said they live paycheck-to-paycheck.1
- Forty-six percent of adults say they either could not cover an emergency expense costing $400 or would cover it by selling something or borrowing money.2
- 37% of workers expect to work after the age of 65.3
- The average American household carries more than $15,700 in credit card debt.4
- Two-thirds of Americans worry about having enough money for retirement.5
- Half of the households in America would feel the financial impact from the loss of their primary wage earner in a year or less.6
- CBSNews.com, “Who Lives Paycheck to Paycheck? You Might Be Surprised,” August 11, 2016
- Federalreserve.gov, “Report on the Economic Well-Being of U.S. Households in 2015,” May 20, 2015
- Employee Benefit Research Institute, 2016 Retirement Confidence Survey, March 24 2016
- Nerdwallet.com, “2015 American Credit Card Debt Study,” viewed July 29, 2016
- LIMRA, Facts About Life 2015, September 15, 2015
Financial Needs Analysis
Millions of families have benefited from receiving a complimentary Financial Needs Analysis (FNA) from Primerica. Our proven financial concepts can forever change the way people think about and manage their money.
Our simple 4-step process helps consumers start their journey to financial freedom:
- Begin with a customized,
- Make sure you are properly
protected in all aspects of your life.
- Get on a path to debt freedom.
- Take the steps to become
Primerica has common sense solutions to today’s financial challenges.