Primerica is the largest independent financial services marketing company in North America, and we have all of the resources our clients need to build the foundation for their financial future.
Chairman & CEO, MetLife
Since it began its operations in 1868, MetLife has a long history of leadership and integrity, and now provides annuity products to Primerica.
- MetLife is one of the most trusted names – and well-respected brands – in the world.
- Over 90 million customers worldwide1 and over 90 of the nation’s top one hundred FORTUNE 500®2 companies trust MetLife to provide financial tools.
- November 1, 2010
- FORTUNE 500®, April 2010. FORTUNE 500 ® is a registered trademark of FORTUNE® magazine, a division of Time, Inc.
Chairman & CEO, Franklin Templeton Investments
Franklin Templeton was founded in 1947 on a commitment to the value of financial advice.
- $806 billion in assets under management as of August 31, 2015
- More than 660 investment professionals
- 46 Global research offices
- Clients and customers in more than 150 countries
President of Lincoln Financial Group Annuity Solutions, Lincoln Financial Distributors and Lincoln Financial Network
Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE:LNC) and its affiliates. The operating companies of Lincoln Financial Group have assets under management of $153 billion.1
- For over 100 years, Lincoln Financial Group and its affiliates have been positioned to help secure clients' futures.
- Twelve million Americans trust Lincoln Financial to help them build, protect, and distribute their wealth during and after their lifetimes.
- Source: Lincoln Financial Group. Assets as of September 30, 2011.
Chairman & CEO, Legg Mason
Legg Mason is a diversified global asset management firm, founded in 1899 and headquartered in Baltimore, MD. They have been performing as a public company for 30 years.
- $682 Billion in Asset under management, as of August 31, 2015
- 21st largest asset manager worldwide
- Approximately 3,100 employees with 31 offices worldwide
- Serving individual and institutional investors in six continents
- Seven investment affiliates with expertise in a wide range of disciplines.
- Affiliates include Brandywine Global, ClearBridge Investments, Martin Currie, Permal, QS Investors, Royce & Associates, Western Asset
Head of U.S. Distribution, Invesco
Invesco is one of the world's leading independent global investment management firms. Invesco is publicly traded on NYSE and has a market cap of approximately $10 billion.
- Portfolio managers, analysts and researchers across North America, Asia-Pacific and Europe.
- On-the-ground presence in 20 countries, serving clients in more than 150 countries.
- More than 6,000 employees worldwide.
Managing Director AXA Distributors
With a heritage of over 150 years, AXA Equitable stands among the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products.
Today, AXA Equitable is part of the global AXA Group. AXA Group, one of the world’s largest financial services organizations, is a global leader in financial protection strategies and wealth management.
- 105 million individual and corporate clients
- Operations in 59 countries
- 1.425 billion Euros in assets under management
- AXA Equitable’s assets under management totaled $584.4 billion as of June 30, 2015.
Morningstar is the leading provider of independent investment data, tools and research, and supports Primerica with its industry leading expertise.
- The Morningstar Client Account Manager is a one-stop investment center for PFSI registered representatives to serve their securities clients and build their business like never before.
- Morningstar is one of the most trusted names in the industry, serving 7.4 million investors, 245,000 financial advisors and 4,200 institutional clients worldwide.
CEO, Pioneer Investments
The history of Pioneer Investments began in 1928 with the founding of the firm by Philip L. Carret. Pioneer Investments is focused on managing risk and aims to deliver attractive return to investors, who have entrusted them with $247.1 billion of assets as of June 30, 2015.
- Present in 28 countries with over 2,090 associates
- Passionate and knowledgeable team includes more than 360 investment professionals.
- Offers concrete investment solutions that satisfy real investments needs.
- To ensure an innovative and consistent product strategy at global level, Pioneer has three specialized Global Investment Hubs in Dublin, London and Boston.
Chairman & CEO, AGF
AGF has enjoyed a successful partnership with Primerica for over 10 years with investment management expertise and exceptional sales support.
- Founded in 1957, AGF is one of Canada’s premier investment management companies, serving more than one million investors with $44 billion in AUM, including Primerica Concert and Common Sense Funds.
- With offices in Canada, the United States, Europe and Asia, AGF’s team of investment professionals manage a diversified family of investment products.
President & CEO of American Century Investments®
American Century investment culture shares the common goal of delivering superior, long-term, risk-adjusted performance. This common goal drives a shared commitment to align investment results with clients’ expectations.
- Investment management is their sole business focus
- Privately-controlled and independent
- Each year, more than 40% of their profits are distributed to the Stowers Institute for Medical Research, totaling more than $1 billion in dividends distributed since 2000.
Chairman, Lockwood Advisors, Inc.
Founded in 1995, Lockwood Advisors, Inc. is and industry-leading provider of portfolio management and research solutions.
- More than $12.2 billion in advisory assets, with more than 97,000 advisory customer accounts1
- Providing advisory solutions for investors exclusively through financial institutions and advisors
- Lockwood Advisors, Inc. as of June 30, 2015
President & CEO, AIG Financial Distributors
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading global insurance organization, serving customers in more than 100 countries and jurisdictions. AIG companies serve commercial, institutional, and individual customers through one of the most extensive worldwide property-casualty networks of any insurer. In addition, AIG companies are leading providers of life insurance and retirement services in the United States.
- 65,000 employees serving 90 million clients around the globe.
- 95+ years in operation.
- Serving 99.6% of Fortune 500 companies
- Proudly delivered on its promise to repay America’s investment of $182.3 billion, plus a substantial profit of $22.7 billion
Managing Principal of LTCI Partners
LTCI Partners has one purpose – to help American families prepare and plan against the devastating impact of a long-term care event.
- LTCI Partners is proud to have been a market leader in this product line for the last 20 years.
- For most states, LTCI Partners’ brokerage platform includes the choice of two great carriers – Genworth Financial and John Hancock. Their dedicated team will help select the best plan and premium for each client.
Vice President, Sales
Equifax empowers businesses and consumers with information they can trust, and through its partnership with Primerica created DebtWatchers™ to help clients create a plan to become debt free.
- A global leader in information solutions, Equifax is a member of the Standard & Poor’s (S&P) 500® Index and its common stock is traded on the NYSE under the symbol “EFX.”
- Headquartered in Atlanta, Equifax operates in the U.S. and 14 other countries throughout North America, Latin America and Europe.
CEO, Answer Financial
Answer Financial (AFI) offers auto and home insurance products in all 50 states, and partners with Primerica to present Primerica Secure.
- AFI features the largest comparative quoting system with 20+ top national insurers, including The Hartford, Progressive, SAFECO, Travelers, Infinity and many more.
- Through its licensed producer Insurance Answer Center, AFI is one of the largest property and casualty insurance producers, which allows them to offer some of the most competitive rates available.
Established in 1972, Pre-Paid Legal Services® was one of the first companies in the U.S. to market legal expense plans, and now provides services to over 1.5 million families across the U.S. and Canada.
- Pre-Paid Legal, through a cooperative effort with Primerica, offers legal protection services through the Primerica Legal Protection Program.
- Individual lawyers and firms of all sizes have been selected as part of the company’s vast provider law firm network, based on member compatibility and service philosophy.
Founded in 1937, Putnam Investments is a leading global money management firm. Putnam offers investors a world of equity, fixed-income, multi-asset, and absolute-return portfolios to suit a range of financial goals. Our portfolio managers seek superior results over time, backed by original, fundamental research on a global scale. We believe in the value of experienced financial advice, in providing exemplary service, and in putting clients first in all we do.