Invest for Success
We help Main Street families invest for the future by teaching them the fundamental financial principles that aren’t taught in school:
- The Rule of 72 – a simple calculation that gives you the approximate number of years it will take to double your investment (72 divided by the interest rate).
- Rate of Return – one of the keys to achieving your financial goals is to get the best possible rate of return on your investment.
- Bypass the Middleman – become an owner, not a loaner. Savings accounts, CDs and cash value insurance have historically yielded low rates of return.1
- Dollar-Cost Averaging – systematic investing allows you to use dollar-cost averaging to build wealth over the long term.2
- Tax-Deferred Savings – take advantage of Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) and other tax-deferred savings accounts.3
- CDs and savings accounts are generally FDIC insured up to $250,000.
- Dollar-cost averaging does not assure a profit or protect against loss. Investors should consider their ability to continue investing during a declining market.
- Withdrawals before age 59 1/2 may be subject to ordinary taxes and a 10% tax penalty. Please consult your tax advisor.