Please see important disclosures.
For what matters most.
What is Term Life Insurance?
Life insurance is the cornerstone of our business. Since 1977, Primerica has only offered term life insurance, giving families the coverage they need at a price they can afford.
Nobody Understands What Families Need for Life Insurance Like Primerica
- Simple, affordable term life insurance
- Benefit- and feature-rich solutions
- Your own representative interested in you
- Up to 70% of face amount terminal illness benefit with waiver of premium with a maximum of $400,000
- Industry-leading renewal options
- Family banding
- Unique custom term solutions
- Increasing Benefit Rider
An Industry Leader Since 1977, Primerica's life companies stand tall in the industry.
- An average of $3.9 million in benefit claims paid every day*
- 94% of claims are paid within 14 days
- $808 billion of term life insurance in force*
- Primerica life insurance companies are rated A+ (Superior) by AM Best – something very few life insurance companies can currently claim.**
*Numbers reflect the combined totals or daily average, as indicated above, as of, or for the year ended, December 31, 2019, for the following affiliated companies: Life Insurance: National Benefit Life Insurance Company (Home Office: Long Island City, NY) in New York; Primerica Life Insurance Company (Executive Offices: Duluth, GA) in all other U.S. jurisdictions; Primerica Life Insurance Company of Canada (Head Office: Mississauga, ON) in Canada. Investments: In the United States, securities are offered by PFS Investments Inc. (PFSI), 1 Primerica Parkway, Duluth, Georgia 30099-0001; In Canada, mutual funds are offered by PFSL Investments Canada Ltd., mutual fund dealer, and segregated funds are offered by Primerica Life Insurance Company of Canada, Head Office: Mississauga, ON. Each company is responsible for its own financial obligations.
**The following companies have been rated A+ (Superior) by AM Best: Primerica Life Insurance Company, Primerica Life Insurance Company of Canada, and National Benefit Life Insurance Company. For the latest Best’s Credit Rating, access www.ambest.com. AM Best ratings range in order from the highest ratings as follows: A++, A+, A, A-, B++, B+, B, B-, C++, C+, C, C-, D, E, F.
Primerica's Life Companies:
- Primerica Life Insurance Company
- Primerica Life Insurance Company of Canada
- National Benefit Life Insurance Company
Term life insurance underwritten by National Benefit Life Insurance Company, Home Office: Long Island City, NY in New York State; Primerica Life Insurance Company, Executive Offices: Duluth, GA in all other U.S. jurisdictions; and Primerica Life Insurance Company of Canada, Home Office: Mississauga, Ontario in Canada.
How Much is Enough?
It's not an easy question, but determining how much protection you need is the first step to securing your family's goals and dreams.